You know you’re a cake decorator if:
1. You are looking at a Gucci handbag in the store and you are thinking “how the hell could I do a cake like this”.
Let’s hear yours :)
lol! Good one Michal!
2. …if before you’ve even finished reading the inside of a greeting card, you’ve already designed a whole cake based on the front of the card.
3. If you walk through Home Depot and find yourself looking for gadgets you may be able to use to create decorations on fondant and gumpaste!
DJ - Fun Fiesta Cakes
4. If you walk through the paint store for color swatches to help compare your buttercream & fondant colors to.
Monica Corley Ya'll Stay Sweet!! www.facebook.com/sweetsbymonica
@SarahBeth3 you took the words right out of my mouth. Sometimes, I buy cards to give to people and find myself taking photos of them for inspiration, before I actually give them away.
~Daniela xo www.facebook.com/itsacakethingwoodbridge
5. If you spend your money on cake supplies instead of buying yourself a new pair of shoes!
7. …if you’ve answered yes to any of the above, and visualized the time you did it!
Stacy, Battle Creek Michigan - www.bumbleberries.net | facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/bumbleberries/160218613994258
8. …if you are quite capable of functioning on zero sleep – you pretend to live a normal life and be a normal person, but secretly you know you’ve had no or minimal sleep for days.
9. …if your workmates ask you when you’re making the next cake – purely because they want to know when more cake scraps and offcuts will be brought in.