Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes!
Hi all, this is the very easy recipe of Red Velvet Cupcake I have found out. Let’s enjoy!
- 1(18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 5large eggs
- 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
- 1cup buttermilk
- 2(1 ounce) bottles red food coloring (do not reduce amount!)
- Cream cheese frosting
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 regular-size muffin tins with paper or foil liners.
- In a large bowl beat the cake mix with baking cocoa, eggs, oil, buttermilk and food colouring for about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Spoon the batter evenly between the muffin tins about two-thirds full.
- Bake according to package directions for cupcakes or cake.
- Remove from the pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
- Spread tops with cream cheese frosting.