Make an awesome SNOWBALL cake topper from The Secret Life of PETS, for your next party.
I made this guy a few months back and thought, at the suggestion of a friend that I might share it with you all :-)
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/sweetsugarcraft to be sure not to miss how to make the next Sweet(!) cake topper!
I hope you guys liked it. Be sure to let me know in comments if you did!
Want to see sneak peeks and updates!
Visit me on:
MODELLING PASTE or FONDANT with TYLOSE or CMC added in, used in:
• Orange, White, Pink, Green and Black.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
• Key Template (Google image of Snowball, size and print a 6cm key, glue to card and cut out to use as a template).
• Small & Medium Ball Tool
• Knife Tool
• Veining / Dresden Tool
• Colour Shaper Tool
• Non-Stick Rolling Pin
• Craft Knife
• Sugar Glue
• Paint Brush (for glue) & Another for Painting
• Cornflour Duster
• Cornflour Bag
• Blue and Black Edible Gel Paste (for painting)
• Clear Alcohol (Rose Spirit / Vodka)
• Cocktail Sticks/ Toothpicks & BBQ Skewers
• Packing Peanuts
• Strong Floral Wire
• Masking Tape
• Aluminium Foil
Tags: fondant sugarcraft sweetsugarcraft snowball rabbit bunny bunny cake topper the secret life of pets topper fondant rabbit fondant bunny animal cake toppers cake topper tutorial make cake toppers sugarcraft tutorials cake toppers cake topper ideas how to tutorial gumpaste sugarpaste modelling paste fondant cake topper sweet sugarcraft sugar craft animals
Sweet SugarCraft! - Jessica