CakesDecor Community Guidelines
We’re committed to making CakesDecor.com a hassle-free experience. There are very few “rules,” but please read them carefully so you can enjoy being part of our community.
- Keep your posts "cake decorating" related.
- Play nice. Keep it civil and respectful.
- Keep it legal. Observe copyright and trademark law.
- CakesDecor is a family friendly site. Don't post inappropriate, pornographic or shocking content.
- No spam, no solictation.
- Don't use CakesDecor to advertise or sell.
- Make sure that you are posting to the appropriate site category before hitting the submit button.
- Each Tutorial has to be “complete” – meaning that the tutorial should have adequate instructions for someone to recreate your process from start to finish. You can add a link to the tutorial on your website, however, tutorials that contain just a few steps and are linked to “the rest of the tutorial” will be removed.
Ownership of content
- CakesDecor makes no claim of ownership to the posts. Your material remains your property.
- All posts must fit within the guidelines of the site and may be edited by the site's moderators - without notice - to fit within the posting rules.
- Posts may be used in the CakesDecor newsletters and CakesDecor social pages (Facebook, Pinterest etc.). Always with a link back to your original post on CakesDecor.
- If you choose to leave the site, you have the choice of letting the posts remain or be removed.