I'm a College of Dupage baking and pastry school graduate working as the head decorator at a bakery in Naperville, IL.
My passion is cake, cake, and more cake. My interests include sugar work, gum paste/fondant figurines, and chocolate work, as well as (obviously) cake. My style of decorating is whimsical/modern with lots of detail. String work is one of my favorite things to do on a cake, the other is making figurines.
I have been dabbling in cake decorating for over 8 years, but only started to really look into it in the past 3. I worked as a cookie decorator in a full production bakery throughout pastry school for 1 1/2 years, and have been decorating cake professionally for 1 year.
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Activity
- Alice in Wonderland
- 1st anniversary cake in Royal icing
- Pac-Man & Donkey Kong Graduation Cake
- Italian Cup of Pastry Art - SIGEP competition 2015 - Silver Medal
- Great White Shark Cake
- Cowboy Boot Topper Progress Shots (Pictorial)
- "Hello folks!!"
- May the 4th Star War collaboration, Landspeeder
- My Cinderella ♥