Hi, I am Julez, a 50 yr old mum. I started work as a basic, commercial style decorator in 1980, but I no longer work in the industry.
This year I have concentrated on making cakes for friends and family, updating my skills and trying to find my own “style”. I have tried to build a body of work that I can be proud of, and a record of my ability.
I love COLOUR, clean lines, designs that are asymmetrical yet balanced.
I am relatively new to the technological age… but am slowly getting drug into it!!!
It has been wonderful to feel welcome in the global caking community!!!
Decorating as a hobbyist, with my own ideas has re-ignited my passion for cakes. It has been far more rewarding than completing basic, commercial orders!
MY CAKING ETHICS
* Help others where I can
* Open & honest with my techniques & products used
* Respectful of the progress of others
* Aim to reciprocate the support given by peers and friends
* Give credit, where possible, to those that have inspired/influenced me
* Refusal to engage in negative or offensive conduct
* Endeavour to respect copyright
* To work to the best of my ability
* Strive for improvement
Facebook cake page deleted due to technical difficulties!