It has been a while since I made a free tutorial for you all. This is a very quick and easy way to make mini roses which can be used as filler flowers or as a tiny bouquet. Hope you like it, thank you so much for your support and your lovely comments, Selma ~ Little Apple Cakes
1. For this project you will need: tweezers, 26 gauge wire with a hook and a pea size piece of gumpaste.
2. Start by pinching a U with the tweezers, pinch small pieces of gumpaste, that way you will get thin ruffle petals.
3. Pinch another U on the opposite side, this represents the first two rose petals, and you are creating the overlapping effect.
4. In a zig-zag motion pinch a row all around the rose. One pinch down, one pinch up all the way around.
5. Do the same for the next row, pinch in a zig-zag motion all the way around.
6. Your little rose is done. Aren’t they cute?
7. Tape them in bunches of three,
8. Tape 2-3 bunches together. Be creative and please share your work with me.
Selma S. ~ Little Apple Cakes