This is my favourite cookie recipe, they can be baked less for a chewy cookie (which I love!) Or baked more for a crunchy cookie.
1. In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar, I usually use a fork for this, then combine the condensed milk into the mix.
2. Gradually add in the flour, until a soft dough is formed. If its too sticky add a little more flour.
3. Add your choc chips or filling of choice and knead into the dough.
4. Split the dough in half, and roll into two large sausage shapes, wrap in foil or cilng film and refridgerate for at least an hour. You can keep this dough in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and bake at your convenience.
5. Slice the dough lenghthways into about 15mm thick rounds and place on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake at gas 4/180c for 15-20 minutes, until light golden brown.
You can eat this dough raw, so why not try adding little blobs of it to ice cream for your own homemade cookie dough ice cream, yum! :-)
sugar and art - perfect combination! email@example.com