Tiny fairy with gelatin printed butterfly wings.
small tutorial on blog entries!
• 1 tablespoon neutral gelatin powder
• 10ml of water
• Edible wafer paper printing of butterfly wings
- Hydrate the gelatin using a little water
- Microwave 6 to 7 seconds until the gelatin melts completely.
- Brush the butterfly with a thick layer of melted gelatin and wait 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining gelatine again and apply a 2nd coat on the butterfly.
- wait 2 to 3 hours until the gelatin is malleable but sturdy enough to be handled.
- carefully remove the gelatin from the wafer paper. The design was retained on the gelatin
- cut close to the wings and let dry …)
hope you like it and thank you for looking!