- African hunter - African Pride Collaboration
- INCREDIBLE INDIA CAKE COLLABORATION - Painted Indian elephant
- Porsche car cake
- Pastel Rainbow butterfly cakehttps://www.designedbymani.com/
- Baby shower cake
- Miss Chanel Cake Pret a Porter
- Spring basket🐥
- It's a spring cake.
- It's a spring cake.
- Elegant Wedding Cake
- Anui - Indigenous People of Japan
- Dante Alighieri Purgatory 33
- Etched Isomalt with Zeoto Pen™ A Heat Decorating Pen
- Etched Isomalt Piece
- Hummingbird & Flowers Wedding Cake
- Geisha Bride Cake
- Japanese Dragon- "Japan - An International Cake Collaboration"
- Little clowns
- Ice Queen
- Roller coaster cake
- Carnivals Cakers colladoration
- Spring Fairy Tale Collaboration
- my Afrodite
- "Elf" cake topper
- Georgia Ampelakiotou
- Blue and White String Art | Sweet Prodigy
- Blue Hexagon
- L❤ve is...
- Pure beauty
- Handpainted dog cake
- Let it snow :)
- Sexy Noel Cake
- Christmas Cake
- Sue's Birthday Cake 2020
- Cuban style party cake
- HOLI-BOW CAKE
- CHOCOLATE SPHERE CAKE
- Reindeer Cake from The HOliday Collection ONline class
- 3D Christmas ornaments cookies
- NEW YEAR COW COOKİE
- Christmas Ornaments!
- Christmas cake
- Summer Gingerbread house
- Fabergé's egg
- Wedding Gingerbread box
- Olga Nadyshneva
Australian Cake Artist living in the Dandenong Ranges area to the east of Melbourne.
Have enjoyed competition over forty plus years and specialise in teaching other cake decorating addicted people how to enter and enjoy competition using it to aid their personal development.
Have been the cake artist recommended by many wedding reception venues for personalised, individually designed wedding cakes.
Have taught for many years and have judged competition.
I have been going through a long period of difficulty doing cake decorating due to the progression of an inherited disability and becoming ill with fibromyalgia. When I was unable to create in sugar art I took up teaching a Yahoo group online which has been running for over 9 years.
Was asked to write a book in 2009 but while I initially jumped at the opportunity the health issues, particularly the fibromyalgia, made me unable to work well enough or to keep to a reasonable schedule, so I reluctantly withdrew from the contract.
This year – 2014 – after numerous failed attempts at entering competition over the past 12 years because I was unable to stay well enough to finish the cakes, I finally succeeded and put a Christmas cake into a local competition. There were a lot of challenges and quite a story to getting that cake finished and into the show but the end result was first prize in its section and Reserve Champion of the cake decorating and cooking section of the show.
My goal is to work to bring back, and improve, my sugar art skills which have suffered from the long period of difficulty bringing designs into reality, and to update to the modern contemporary styles of today. That goal also includes having a blog and site where I can provide information on sugar art and baking, especially in relation to entering competition.