CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 #1: Announcement
Do you have a special technique that helps you make things better and save some time? Share it with our members and win some amazing prizes.
How to enter?
- It’s easy as everything else on our site – post a tutorial on CakesDecor.com and you are entered. Click on the large green “ADD NEW TUTORIAL” button on the left of the Tutorials page
When is the Deadline
- All tutorials posted from November 12 to December 9, 6:00 pm UTC take part in the contest.
What you can win?
- Every week we will do a random drawing (11/19, 11/26, 12/3) from all tutorials and the winner wins custom Apron made by Calli and a book Decorating Cakes with Chocolate by Katrien van Zyl
- At the end of the contest, on December 10, the author of the tutorial with the highest score (secret formula that takes faves, comments and views into account) will get these prizes:
- The author who posts most tutorials before December 9 wins book Decorating Cakes with Chocolate by Katrien van Zyl from Katrien’s Cakes
You can win a Custom Apron by simply sharing the Tutorials Contest banner we posted on our Facebook page as well.
Note: Each tutorial has to be “complete” – meaning that the tutorial should be adequate instruction for someone to recreate your process from start to finish. You can add a link to the tutorial on your website, however, tutorials that contains just few steps and are linked to “the rest of the tutorial” will be removed.
Have fun! I’m looking forward to see first tutorials! ;)
- Part 1: Announcement
- Part 2: 1st Week Random Draw Winner