view all » Latest Blogs
I’m sure that many of you noticed the amazon search on the top right of the website we added on friday. We selected few product categories that are pre-filled in the search randomly, but you can use it to search for products on Amazon. Today,...
I am so pleased to have been given this opportunity to review this Classic Fabric Flowers in Sugar book written by Gary Chapman because as a cake decorator we are not always asked to do a cake that has a budget in it for sugar flowers. This...
Thanks to Shags from curiAUSSIEty custom cakes we are bringing you interview with Riany Clement from Bellaria Cakes Design 1. How did you get started in cake decorating… was it by accident or did you always a passion for it? From childhood...
view all » Latest Activity
- Butterfly cake
- Cake, Coffee & Cats
- My Garden of the World Collaboration - Giardino Italiano di Rose
- The Secret Garden - Gardens of The World Collaboration
- Sakura Zen
- Andalusian Gardens of Old Spain - Gardens Of The World Cake Collaboration
- Japanese Quince - BONSAI
- My Italian Garden Cake - Gardens of the world Collaboration
- Monet's Garden - Gardens of the World Cake Collaboration