More Tutorials available at my FB page.Thanks
I hope this is of some help and i hope you all like it. Please check out my facebook page if you have any questions))
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. ...
I worked on a small fondant quilt today and I thought I would share. I used this to sit under Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. I thought it would also be cute to sit under or over a baby. If you have any questions, please pm me and I will try to answer them. I’ve added a larger photo of the finished project. Happy Caking!
roll out red gumpaste (I always add quite a bit of tylose to make per 500g add 2 tsp so drys hard & quickly)Dust the plastic mask with plenty of cornstarch Lay rolled out gumpaste over the dusted mask & gently press into the contoursCut around the edges using a very sharp blade, I also cut out the eyes but you can leave them in & paint blackAllow mask to dry on the plastic mask for a couple of days Gently prize the giumpaste mask from the plastic one, gently from around the...
I don’t know about you but I learn much better through photos! Many thanks to all the amazing people who have always helped me. Hope you find this step by step photo tutorial easy and please let me know if you have any questions and for more details feel free to visit my facebook page. Blessings
Made this simple swiss roll for my husband to have it with evening tea. Confession time: My daughter and I finished it off before he came. :-) Never knew a swiss roll is such an easy one. Ingredients: 3 medium eggs 75g caster sugar 75g plain flour 25g Cocoa Powder 1. Preheat the oven to 200⁰C, gas mark 6. Grease and line the Swiss roll tin with baking parchment. 2. Using an electric hand mixer, whisk the eggs and sugar together in a large bowl until thick and creamy ...
Shoes are the number one accessory; women brag about how many pairs of shoes they have in their closet. Mariah Carey had Mario Buatta designed an elegant space with gold-leaf and bleached-wood floors for her stilettos. Although my husband has to share his closet with my left over shoes I do not have a special built room just for my shoes, I would not object to one! I admit I adore shoes, wearing them, looking at them, and shopping for them, so it only seems..Read the whole story » !htt...
Hi, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.
- Michal Bulla - 89 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Ciccio - 15 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Bobbie - 12 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- Melinartcakes - 9 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- Karen Flude - 5 entries
- ShailesEdibleArt - 5 entries
- cakesbyraewyn - 5 entries
- TheBakingSheet - 5 entries
- cakedarla - 5 entries
- lulusbakery - 4 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 4 entries
- clarita - 4 entries
- Callicious Cakes - 4 entries
- FifiCakes - 4 entries
- BellaCakes & Confections - 4 entries