Which icing?

Forum: Cakes & Cake Decorating

Which icing is most suitable for this effect? Thanks!!


3 0
Share Tweet

3 Replies

Sugar Ruffles ...

I always use flower paste for this type of ruffles. I hope that helps!

The Garden Baker ...

Gum paste. It’s the same as flower paste. Different countries…. different terminology. You can buy ready made, make your own or add tylose to fondant. Nicholas Lodge has a great recipe if you’re up to making from scratch.

Sandra Smiley ...

I agree, flower paste or gum paste. Nicholas Lodge’s recipe is fabulous.