Here is a simply but beautiful cake for Christmas. I hope you like it!
Here’s what you need
- a sponge cake of 26 cm
- a cake tray
- 700 gr fondant to cover and decorate cake
- powder or gel food color
- rolling pin 40 cm – rolling pin 22 cm with rings
- silicone pad
- silicone brush
- brush or water brush (Wilton)
- cup with water and a little brush or a water brush
- icing sugar
- 2 wood ribbon of 0.2 thickness
- modeling tools cake decorating, some toothpicks and skewers
- wheel pastry cutter
- plungers Christmas tree and holly shapes
- parchment paper
And now, all the images for the step by step procedure
If you need some more details, you can view the tutorial Decorating a dummy cake for Easter with eggs and flowers on the web site.
Put the cake in the refrigerator for almost 2 hours before to cover with the fondant
And here is the “inside”!
If you want the pdf file of this tutorial, you can download it from the web site.
See you soon!