These cupcakes are my modern take on the Easter story. They read from left to right, starting on the top level.
1. New chick is born.
2. 20 ‘chicken years’ later, the chick starts to lay it’s own eggs.
3. Late one night the Easter bunny steals the eggs when the chicks are asleep.
4. He then carts the eggs of to the factory ‘Egg Inc’.
5. The other rabbits at the factory then work late into the night, painting and decorating the eggs.
6. The Easter bunny then sneaks out once again to deliver the Eggs to the children ready for Easter Morning.
Jerri, Somerset UK, www.facebook.com/that.little.cake.boutique