I opened my business in 1986, but am a self-taught decorator since 1980. I specialize in buttercream design. I have a shop in Abingdon, Virginia.
I love decorating cakes and making homemade desserts... It's so great to make people happy with your own creations~
I was taught by my Mother and Grand Mother to feed people good food is to feed their soul~
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
Hello! This is my catering kitchen where I prepare cakes and food for catering. I have a collection of items over the years, as I opened in 1986. You will see a commercial pizza oven that was left when I moved into this...
1/2 sheet cake frosted in buttercream. #104 rose tip for #26 pastel roses in pink, yellow, peach, 2-tone shades as well of same colors. Also added #44 rose buds around roses along inside and outside boarder of large...
I frosted sides w/ chocolate buttercream, or you can tint BC brown. Then I added small amounts of black around sides w/ #3 or #4 tip and smoothed up around top. Then I piped white icing within 1-inch of outer top edge, and...
view all » Latest Activity
- Baby Booties cake Buttercream
- AARP cake buttercream flowers
- buttercream dream floral cake
- Yellow & white rosette wedding cake & sheet cake
- Yellow hibiscus & lace cake MBalaska 8-6-2018
- Rustic cake
- Bubble Guppy cake in buttercream
- Romance and roses wedding cake
- Semi naked Wedding cake with fresh berries
- Mermaid cake Buttercream