I opened my business in 1986, but am a self-taught decorator since 1980. I specialize in buttercream design. I have a shop in Abingdon, Virginia.
I love decorating cakes and making homemade desserts... It's so great to make people happy with your own creations~
I was taught by my Mother and Grand Mother to feed people good food is to feed their soul~
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
Hello! This is my catering kitchen where I prepare cakes and food for catering. I have a collection of items over the years, as I opened in 1986. You will see a commercial pizza oven that was left when I moved into this...
1/2 sheet cake frosted in buttercream. #104 rose tip for #26 pastel roses in pink, yellow, peach, 2-tone shades as well of same colors. Also added #44 rose buds around roses along inside and outside boarder of large...
I frosted sides w/ chocolate buttercream, or you can tint BC brown. Then I added small amounts of black around sides w/ #3 or #4 tip and smoothed up around top. Then I piped white icing within 1-inch of outer top edge, and...
view all » Latest Activity
- CakesDecor Theme: Christmas Cakes (part 1)
- Mother-in-law 94th birthday cake
- Rosette cake buttercream purple
- Buttercream purple flower cake
- Wild thing cake buttercream
- Honey Beehive cake Buttercream
- T-Rex cake in all buttercream
- Reveal Wedding/Grooms cake in buttercream
- Elegant white Buttercream wedding cake
- Wedding cupcakes, & top tier cake. Gold, black & burgundy.