view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
MATERIALS • 1 tablespoon neutral gelatin powder • 10ml of water • Edible wafer paper printing of butterfly wings • Brush • Scissors - Hydrate the gelatin using a little water - Microwave 6 to 7 seconds until the gelatin melts completely....
view all » Latest Activity
- If you're a Bird, I'm a bird...
- Fairy with gelatin printed butterfly wings
- Gelatin Butterfly Wings using printed wafer paper
- Thousands of flowers with millefiori
- little monkey's baptism cake!
- Vault boy funko pop
- funko pop batman simple cake
- steampunk hat and exuberant shoe
- Dreamland colaboration - Within our reach