Your chance to win fantastic prizes in the cake decorating Awards!
The rules are simple and, like everything else at CakesDecor, there’s no fee to enter. The best part of this competition? There will be no designated jury of experts. You and your fellow cake decorators will cast the votes. This creates a truly democratic voting process from our exceptional cake decorating community. (See below for information on the rules and point system.)
Black & White – Everything in the world isn’t black and white. But that doesn’t mean you can’t make your cake celebrate beauty in simple lines and contrasting colors with monochromatic decorations! You don’t have to bring in a huge color palette to make your cake beautiful. Clean style and modern, black and white touches give a cake an elegant look.
- Winner - $200 Cash Prize
- Runner-Up - $50 Cash Prize
- Three Winners (random draw) - CakesDecor Apron
Cash prize winners must be able to accept the PayPal payment.
- You may enter one cake.
- By entering, you verify that your entry is your own creation (Note: CakesDecor.com is NOT responsible for monitoring authenticity).
- Entry opens on October 1, 2013 at 11 AM and ends on October 24, 2013 at 6 PM GMT.
- Voting opens on October 25, 2013 at 11 AM and ends on October 31, 2013 at 6 PM GMT.
- Each vote must list top five entries in order. You cannot vote for your own entry. (Note: When you sign in to vote, you will not see your own entry listed.)
- You are allowed to vote only if you have at least one cake listed on the CakesDecor.com.
- You can vote only once.
- Top entrants will be those with the highest point scores following the voting system. (See point system below.)
- Award recipients will be required to provide their PayPal email address or mailing address in order to receive their Award gifts.
- Results will be announced on November 1, 2013 at 6 PM GMT.
- Points will be assigned to each vote cast with the following values:
- 1st place: 5 points
- 2nd place: 4 points
- 3rd place: 3 points
- 4th place: 2 points
- 5th place: 1 point
- The Winner will be the member with the entry with the highest points.
- In case of a tie, the top honors will be given to the member with the most 1st place votes and if there is still a tie, the highest number of 2nd place will be the determining factor, and so on.
CakesDecor.com reserves the right to amend the rules at any time in case unanticipated circumstances arise.
CakesDecor.com is not responsible for authenticity of entries and/or voting outcome.