Food scientist, dietitian and food art YouTuber (www.youtube.com/howtocookthat)
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
The internet is absolutely full of nonsense baking hacks and some of them are actually dangerous. A teenage girl in China died last month after attempting to follow a DIY cooking video. In this video, I’m asking who is to blame when someone is...
Okay so what is the story with kids and slime?! They just love the stuff. Finally after so, so, so many requests I’ve given in and made a tutorial on 5 totally edible (but not ALL delicious) slimes :) Hope you enjoy the giggles …
This one is a bit drool-worthy, with a triple chocolate hit and delicious strawberry sauce cascading down onto the plate. Watch the tutorial here and enjoy!
view all » Latest Activity
- Who's to blame for dangerous baking hacks?
- Miniature Doll Cake 💕
- The $1000 surprise inside cake!
- Aux Merveilleux ... from the streets of Paris!
- Long-forgotten 100-year-old baking hacks (that work!)
- Prince Harry Cake
- Food scientist exposes viral fake food videos
- Cake Rescue! How to turn viral cake flops from 'failed' to 'nailed'
- 2000-year-old Pompeii Cake!
- Surprise Inside Easter Cake