How to ship cupcakes
Two weeks ago I was on the phone with my mom and she said, “You need to send cupcakes for your dad’s 75th birthday!” My thought was, “Yeah, right mom, how on earth am I going to do that?”
Then, one morning while I was in the shower (I get all my bright ideas in the shower) I came up with an idea, and it worked.
Materials: 1 dozen baked cupcakes about 2 cups of butter cream icing ready made dried fondant decorations zip lock bags pastry bags press and seal wrap packaging tap a shipping box a cake circle lots and lots of bubble wrap Parchment paper, wax paper or a non stick paper.
1. Purchase a package of foil cupcake tins with the plastic lid.
2. Place 6 pre baked cupcakes in the bottom of the foil tin.
3. 1. Place a non stick paper on top of cupcakes. Place 6 more cupcakes on top
4. 1. place plastic lid over all and tap closed with packaging tape.
5. Wrap whole package of cupcakes with bubble wrap.
6. Place dried fondant decorations, on press and seal wrap and seal all they way around with your fingers.
7. Tape the package to a piece of cardboard. Wrap in bubble wrap.
8. 1. Place items into box layering with bubble wrap.
9. Mail delicious cupcakes to your dad for his 75th birthday, when he lives 500 miles away.
10. Ask your 13 year old niece who loves to make cakes, to finish decorating the cupcakes which make them extra special for dad/grandpa!
-- Psalm 127:1 Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.