When we say Elsa or Olaf, everyone knows we are talking about the famous Walt Disney fairytale - Frozen. Almost every child loves these characters and wants them on a birthday cake. Create a “Frozen” cake and submit it to our awards for a chance to win.
Entry: Apr 1-24, 2016
Voting: Apr 25-30, 2016
Results: May 1, 2016
The Rules are Simple
- You may enter one cake.
- By entering, you verify that your entry is your own creation (Note: CakesDecor.com is NOT responsible for monitoring authenticity).
- Entry opens on Apr 01, 2016 at 11 AM and ends on Apr 24, 2016 at 6 PM GMT.
- Voting opens on Apr 25, 2016 at 11 AM and ends on Apr 30, 2016 at 6 PM GMT.
- Each vote must list top ten entries in order. You cannot vote for your own entry. (Note: When you sign in to vote, you will not see your own entry listed.)
- You are allowed to vote only if you have at least one cake listed on the CakesDecor.com.
- You can vote only once.
- Top entrants will be those with the highest point scores following the voting system. (See point system below.)
- Award recipients will be required to provide their PayPal email address or mailing address in order to receive their Award gifts.
- Results will be announced on May 01, 2016 at 6 PM GMT.
- Points will be assigned to each vote cast with the following values:
- 1st place: 10 points
- 2nd place: 9 points
- 3rd place: 8 points
- 4th place: 7 points
- 5th place: 6 points
- 6th place: 5 points
- 7th place: 4 points
- 8th place: 3 points
- 9th place: 2 points
- 10th place: 1 point
- The Winner will be the member with the entry with the highest points.
- In case of a tie, the top honors will be given to the member with the most 1st place votes and if there is still a tie, the highest number of 2nd place will be the determining factor, and so on.
CakesDecor.com reserves the right to amend the rules at any time in case unanticipated circumstances arise.
CakesDecor.com is not responsible for authenticity of entries and/or voting outcome.