This is my husband’s Birthday cake. Yes, he is a big fan of the New York Yankees. As always I took progress pictures for my blog and then decided that it would be best to make a video…So here’s the video. Here’s the cut cake. ThanksVeena’s Art of CakesUnforgettable cakes for memorable occsionsEnglish Website- http://www.veenaartofcakes.com/Hebrew Website – http://www.wix.com/veenaartofcakes/veenaartofcakesFood Blog – http://veenaartofcakes.b...
Turtoria Various photo’s detailing how to make this simple cake
Hope these picture groups are self-explanatory but please just ask if you have any questions! You will also find this tutorial on my Facebook page. thank you for looking and I hope this tutorial is helpful! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.389819501102255.92548.183774861706721&type=1&l=c52b3c2e1aFifix
This is a tutorial showing you how to create mini roses perfect for cupcakes. Easy and simple to make.
A tree tutorial using different star cutters. Easy!
So for this topper I used styrofoam but you can use the same technique for a real cake with edible image. ;) I cut my styrofoam with a Hot wire using the template as my guide. https://www.facebook.com/verusca.walker#!/hotwirefoamfactory?fref=tsI use a sand block to smoothe my styrofoam and cream shortening to stick my fondant.And them I just cut the images from my template and glue it to the fondant with tylose glue. ;)It is easy quick and incredible effective.
This tutorial is for the giraffe figuring sitting ontop of cake, for the tutorial to paint the bottom tier follow this link http://cakesdecor.com/Ciccio/blog/408 You’ll need : ball tool large & very small, 10cm long skewer, knife, small rose petal cutter or similar 2cm long, veining tool, light brown petal dust, brush, edible glue, white fat, styrofoam dummy fleshtone airbrushcolour (or Vodka mixed with ivory gel & tiniest dash red gel)Gump...
This tutorial is to paint the Giraffe print on the botom tier of this cake, for the tutorial on the Giraffe figurine follow this link http://cakesdecor.com/Ciccio/blog/409 I’m using 2 colours to paint 1. with the first is a mixture of 1tsp Vodka, 1/2 tsp Americolour Ivory gel colour & 1tsp Fleshtone Airbrush colour2. Second is straight Fleshtone Airbrushcolour ( I use the Chefmaster brand but any is fine) Starting with a light tan fondant cover cake, dowel ready if stacking no...
1. Start with a Cake that has been baked in a ball tin or in this cake a 2 litre pyrex bowl. 2. Layer, fill and coat the cake with buttercream as normal. 3. Roll out red sugarpaste. 4, over the cake with the sugarpaste and smooth starting from the top and working your way down a little at a time. 5. Trim away the excess sugarpaste. 6. I then covered my cake board in sugarpaste and added some grains etc to make it look like wood and then painted with brown paste ...
- Michal Bulla - 89 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Ciccio - 15 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Bobbie - 12 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- Melinartcakes - 9 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 9 entries
- cakesbynadia - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- Karen Flude - 5 entries
- ShailesEdibleArt - 5 entries
- cakesbyraewyn - 5 entries
- TheBakingSheet - 5 entries
- cakedarla - 5 entries
- lulusbakery - 4 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 4 entries
- clarita - 4 entries
- Callicious Cakes - 4 entries
- FifiCakes - 4 entries
- BellaCakes & Confections - 4 entries