Sponge Bob Form cake pan?

Forum: Cake Decorating Tools, Gadgets & Supplies

Can anybody tell me where I can find the Sponge Bob Form cake pan beside the one made by Wilton? It seems like the one that I want is only available in other countries and I can’t seem to find a company that ships to the United States. I’ve included an image of the cake that looks like it was made from the pan I am in search of. Thanks.


2 0
Share Tweet

2 Replies

cakealicious77 ...

Hi, i did a google search and came up with Party City. They are based
in the U.S so check it out, hope this helps xx

fiestykax ...

I would personally just use a square cake tin and carve the side so it narrows into the Spongebob form.
Then once the icing is on you can make your indentations.
I did one for my son recently