What's this cake carving style called?

Forum: Cakes & Cake Decorating

Whats this style of cake carving called and where can I find the tutorial for this cake?

I’ve seen it in the past but I dont recall the name so that I can search for it.


1 0
Share Tweet

1 Reply

MzCuteCupcakes ...

Here’s the cake in case the link does not work