Forum: Cake Decorating Tools, Gadgets & Supplies

Cake topper spray

Just wondering if any one knows what the thin flat red wire is called i cant find it any where?

Thanks in advance

Tags: cake topper wire



5 0
Share Tweet

5 Replies

mjh ...

hiya its called artificial onion or bear grass and you can buy it on ebay or you maybe able to buy it in a florists or a florist wholesalers :)

Janine Lister ...

Thank you ive been looking for ages!! Got some now thank u!

mjh ...


AahanaDesai ...

Thanks mjh for your suggestion.

Vivek Patel ...

Thank you so much mjh.