Elli Warren ...
Hi Babes! here is the recipe i use for vanilla cupcakes, let me know how you get on if you use it! :-)
Recipe for 12 cupcakes, ( Just double to make 24)
105 grams stork margarine or other margarine,
110 grams caster suger
2 medium eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
125 grams self raising flour ( i use McDougalls supreme sponge premium SRflour but any will do )
2 tablespoons of corn flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
4 to 5 tablespoons of full fat milk
1. preheat oven to 150C (for fan) gas mark 3
2. Beat magazine in mixer for 3 to 4mins on high speed
3. Add the sifted caster sugar and beat on high speed for another 3 to 4mins until light and fluffy
4. Add the eggs one at a time on low speed until mixed in
5. Add vanilla extract mix on low speed
6. Remove bowl from mixer and sieve in the flour, corn flour and baking powder, mix gently ( i use a large metal spoon to do this)
7. Add the milk and mix gently again until it is soaked into the batter ( judge if you need 4 or 5 tablespoons )
8. I use ice cream scoop to put batter into unwaxed cupcake cases
9. Cook for 19 mins at 150C fan
Hopefully this recipe will work for you!! :-)
© 2011-2016 CakesDecor.com. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Any posts on CakesDecor.com (CD) are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of CD. CD will not be held liable for the actions of any user.