or Join Now!
Posted on Wanted the Ultimate Chocolate Mud Cake Recipe
home | cakes | blog
20948 posts in 424 days
#1 posted 375 days ago
I’ve never made this but others who have rave about it. It’s on my to try list.
BLUEHUE’S DARK CHOCOLATE MUD CAKEIngredients250g unsalted butter1 Tablespoon instant coffee powder1 & 2/3 cup coconut milk200g dark chocolate2 cups caster sugar3/4 cup self raising flour1 cup plain flour1/4 cup cocoa powder (I use Dutch cocoa)2 eggs2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 150C… A SLOW OVEN FOR US IS = 150c = 275/300FAnd Line tins with baking paper.
2. Combine butter, coffee powder, coconut milk, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan and stir until melted. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
3. Sift dry ingredients in a bowl, add chocolate mixture, whisk until combined. Add eggs and vanilla, whisk..4. Pour into tins
5. Bake in slow oven for about 1hr and 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool in tin.
This cake improves each day and is at its peak on about day 3. It also freezes really well
Go to Pulse page »
©2011-2013 CakesDecor.com. All Rights Reserved. |
Terms of Service
DISCLAIMER: Any posts on CD are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of CD. CD will not be held liable for the actions of any user.