Bobbie is the owner of 5th Avenue Cake designs specializing in creating cakes, cookies, and cupcakes that take the art of decorating to a whole new level that exceeds your expectations. Each cake, cookie, and cupcake is customized to mirror your personality! We at 5th Avenue Cake Designs marry the traditional with innovation and trends.
5th avenue cake designs brings your cake and cookie decorating dreams to life! In addition to exquisite designs we offer classes personalized to your needs and decorating level.
Bobbie has a youtube page with over 100 tutorials from beginner to advanced.
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
This Valentine’s I wanted to share how to create a one of my favorite flowers with flower paste, the peony! Not only are they an exquisite flower for bridal sprays, but they also turn any cake into a show-stopping masterpiece! Supplies...
Twice a year my husband tracks down a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Rosé Champagne (one for New Year’s Eve and one for our wedding anniversary)! The rosé has become increasing more difficult to find, however it has special meaning to my...
These 3-D Christmas tree cookies are perfect for a holiday table, gifts, and favors. To save time I piped the entire cookie with flood green consistency icing, then allowed the cookie to dry, and painted the star portion with Copper Penny dust....
view all » Latest Activity
- Tiger Class
- How To Create A Flower Paste Peony For A Romantic Spray
- Peony Spray
- Fabergé Egg - Cake Masters Magazine
- Royal Icing Champagne Bottle With Gold Leaf And Champagne Glass Cookies
- How To Create And Decorate 3-D Christmas Tree Cookie
- Gravity Defying Christmas Fruit Cake
- A Winter Wonderland Wedding Cake With Piped Icicles
- How To Decorate A DIY Snowman Cake
- How Decorate Woodland Fox Inside a Royal Icing Zipper Cookie