My name is Jamie and I love art!
I found cake decorating in 2010 and loved it. I waited till after my daughter was born to start back up and get serious about decorating. Since then I have only found more affection for the craft. I admire all the amazing talent and artists. There are so many that are so gifted. Each one lifts and teaches me something new. The friendships I have been able to have from caking are precious to me. So many wonderful people.
Thank you for looking!
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
Ok go easy on me this is my first tutorial. Hopefully I have it in order right. To make a brick board first cut equal rectangles the size you want the brick. Then place them on the board and attach with gum glue. Use your thumbs and dent the...
view all » Latest Activity
- Love & Romance
- Triceratops Painted Skull, Sugar Skull Bakers '16
- Scull and spiders halloween cake
- Katrina on the Moon - Sugar Skull Bakers 2016
- Lady Halloween
- Sugar Skull Bakers 2016
- Semi-naked Wedding Cake with Floral Wreath
- Go Pink Collaboration Cake
- Modern Bride Wedding Cake
- Frankencorn Halloween Cake