I would like to share with you these tutorial of three christmas toppers :)
1. Cut 3 circles of 10cm of diameter in these colors
2. Make 2 small holes with ball toll
3. Fill them with black sugarpaste
4. For santa’s and gingerbread cookie nose, make 2 small balls and then press a little to make an oval
5. Cut a piece with circle shape mold
6. For the holly leave, roll out green sugarpaste and cut around using a decorating tip . Repeat twice and put it together on gingerbread head, finally make a small ball to put it in the middle
7. Underline all around using an artist’s brush and white paste color
8. Follow directions like photo using the same circle shape mold to make santa’s and snowmen head
9. Using rose powder and artis’s brush, color the cheeks
10. Put together the pieces with water or sugar glue and leave it to dry for 24 hours.
They are ready to put it on cupcakes!!
I hope you like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- Karla, Italy, https://www.facebook.com/sweetk.cakedesign