by Michal Bulla
I am a self-taught, certifiable crazy cake lady!
I am obsessed with cakes and spend probably 90% of my day either making cake, dreaming about cake, looking at cake or drawing cake (the other 10% of the time I’m sleeping!).
I am a born and...
view all »
© 2011-2014 CakesDecor.com. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Any posts on CakesDecor.com (CD) are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of CD. CD will not be held liable for the actions of any user.
CakeDecorPros.com - the only directory of cake decorating professionals. Get listed for free. Brought to you by CakesDecor.