This is a great banana cake recipe – it’s not too dense, and is perfect for desserts or custom cakes.
2 1/4 C all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 C sweet cream, salted butter
1 1/2 C granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 ripe bananas, mashed
3/4 C sour cream
3 TBSP Molasses
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare pans.
2. Sift together flour and baking soda.
3. In another bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes)
4. Add eggs, one at a time.
5. Add banana, molasses and vanilla.
6. Add flour mixture alternative with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture until well blended.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, or until just done.