As we announced yesterday, you can share your tutorials with other cake decorating enthusiasts in our brand new Tutorials Section . The best way to celebrate this great new feature is to make a contest.
How to enter?
- It’s easy as everything else on our site – post a tutorial on CakesDecor.com and you are entered.
When is the Deadline
- All tutorials posted before March 16, 11:59Am EST take part in the contest.
What you can win?
- Every week we will do a random drawing (2/24, 3/2, 3/9) from all tutorials and the winner wins our stylish T-shirt.
- At the end of the contest, on March 16, the author of the tutorial with the highest score (secret formula that takes faves, comments and views into account) will get these prizes:
- The author who posts most tutorials before March 16 wins ZestN’est made by Beater Blade.
Note: Each tutorial has to be “complete” – meaning that the tutorial should be adequate instruction for someone to recreate your process from start to finish. You can add a link to the tutorial on your website, however, tutorials that contains just few steps and are linked to “the rest of the tutorial” will be removed.
Check out tutorials that were posted already.
Have fun! I’m looking forward to see first tutorials! ;)
- Part 1: Announcement
- Part 2: New sponsors and new prizes