Have you been nice this year and you don’t know what to wish for Christmas? Here are few examples for the inspiration provided by Raewyn….enjoy!
1.Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer KSM150 – Do I really need to say why you want to find one of these babies in your stocking? Although you may need a bigger stocking ;)
2. Canon EOS 1100D DSLR Camera – Why take crappy pictures of all that hard work? Your pics will look like a professional took them with a camera like this!
3. Agbay – Perfect for those cashed-up Santa’s
4. LARGE Cake Leveller and Slicer – Santa can’t stretch it to an Agbay? This cake leveller is fantastic, and it only cost me $30!! I love it and it saves me so much time and effort…I might just marry it! :)
5. Cricut Cake – I know you say they’re cheating…I know you say they’re too had to use….I know you really want one ;)
6. Edible Image Printer – Tired of paying ridiculous prices for those amazing Embossed sheets? Here’s your answer….
7. Iwata Ninja Airbrush – Oooh! I need this little cutie in my arsenal…oh the things we could do :)
8. Sugarcraft Fondant Extruder Gun – I tried the others and finally splashed out the $85AUS for this one and I LOVE it!!!
9. FMM Fondant Ribbon Cutter – Loving all those striped cake tiers?? Create them in record time with this indispensable little beauty. This is such a bargain, you can call it stocking filler!
10. PME Tilting Turntable – No more balancing your fragile work on top of empty fondant containers and bending your back and neck into painful angles…hey Mr CakesbyRaewyn…I mean Santa…I hope you’re reading this ;)
Thank you Raewyn for creating the list, you’re the best ;).