Ruffle pompom flowers
Here is my tutorial how to make ruffle pompom flowers.
It looks more complicated then it is.
So let’s start!
What do you need:
- Frill tool
- A round frill cutter
- Edible glue
- Color your fondant in the color you like.
- Roll out your fondant very thin.
- Then cut out 10 frill circles.
- Do some edible glue on one circle.
- Then frill your other circles and fold it together.
- The first layer you place four of the folded circles on the glued circle.
- Then again do some edible glue on the pompom.
- The second layer you put three folded circles on it.
- The last one you have to cut a little bit.
- Do some edible glue on it and place it.
Let it dry overnight.
Thanks for stopping by! Follow me at www.facebook.com/cakesbyjantine