Santa's Cookie box tutorial
Merry Christmas for you all!!!
1. Cut the templates
2 pieces of 15x 18cm
2 pieces of 15,5x 4cm
2 pieces of 11x 4cm
1 template of santa’s face
2.Transfer the design of santa’s onto the cookie with an edible pen
3.Put the cookie onto the base and copy the silhouette
4. Fill the face with skin color of royal icing (red, yellow and a pinch of brown)
Let it dry
5. Fill the beard and the hat with white royal icing
6.Fill the sides of the box with red
7. Make some dots into the royal icing still wet. Let them dry
8. Glue the santa’s cookie and repeat the step before
9. Paint the eyes ( I used an toothpick) and the cheeks with pink powder food color
10. Glue all the sizes of the box putting royal icing onto the edges
11. Fill the rest of the cover with green royal icing. Let it dry
12. Paint some holly leaves with gel color using a very thin brush and make some dots with red royal icing
13. Fill the box with your favorite cookies and it’s READY!!!
You can ask me the template on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sweetk.cakedesign
I hope you like it!!
Karla, Italy, https://www.facebook.com/sweetk.cakedesign