My name is Zoe Burmester and I am an award winning cake artist and sugar craft tutor, living and working in the UK. I started life as Darcey Oliver Cake Couture, but a whirlwind of the past couple of years has seen a developmemnt in the work I do, and have since rebranded as Sugar Street Studios.
I come from a career in film and TV set design, but have been baking, designing and creating cakes for family and friends since childhood. I finally took the plunge a couple of years ago to join in this fabulous community of ours, and have been lucky enough to become a regular contributor to industry magazines, appear on TV with my cakes and now also as appear as a tutor for Pretty Witty Cakes, and as a teacher at exhibitions and sugarcraft schools.
I feel honoured to be part of such a creative and kind community and look forward to sharing with you all. Zoë :)
view all » Latest Activity
- Valentina's Sugarland
- Miss Octopus - Steam Cakes Collaboration
- Aurelia's Cake
- Steampunk Alice - Steampunk collaboration
- Lady Eugene, Steam Cake Collaboration
- Rosa Guerra (Tartas Oh by Rosa)
- Dana - Steam Cakes - Steampunk Collaboration
- Floren Bastante / Dulces el inflón
- Emma Stewart
- Metallica - Steam Cakes - Steampunk Collaboration