My name is Lynsey, and I am a cake artist from the UK. I bake and decorate custom celebration cakes, wedding cakes and cupcakes.
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. In this weeks video tutorial I am going to show you how I made these pretty, pastel unicorn and rainbow themed cupcake toppers. These would be perfect for a unicorn themed party. Plus stick around till...
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. I think roses are so pretty to add to birthday or wedding cakes and this week I have been making gumpaste flowers to add to a wedding cake, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to show you how I...
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. Well Summer is definitely here where I live in the UK! so I wanted to make a cake that would be perfect for a summer party or BBQ. This watermelon themed cake is really simple to make and is decorated...
view all » Latest Activity
- Unicorn and Rainbow Cupcake Toppers
- Gumpaste David Austin Sugar Rose Tutorial
- Watermelon Themed Cake
- Cupcake Piping Techniques Tutorial #4 - With Rainbow Swirls
- Unicorn Cakesicle / Popsicle Tutorial
- Gumpaste Open Peony Video Tutorial
- Anti-Gravity Baking Theme Cake
- Anti-Gravity Baking Theme Carved Cake
- How to make Gumpaste / Fondant Ballet Slippers Cake Toppers
- How to make a Gumpaste Ranunculus Flower Tutorial