My name is Lynsey, and I am a cake artist from the UK. I bake and decorate custom celebration cakes, wedding cakes and cupcakes.
view all » Latest Cakes
view all » Latest Blogs
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. As I am watching the peonies in my garden start to flower I though this would be the perfect time to share this weeks video tutorial showing you step by step how to make a gumpaste open peony flower to add to...
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. Last week was an amazing week as the Cakes by Lynz YouTube channel hit 100,000 subscribers, which is just so amazing. Thank you so much to everyone that has subscribed to the channel, it really means...
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. In this weeks video tutorial I am going to show you how I made these pretty, pastel pink, ballet slipper cake toppers out of gumpaste. The ballet slippers are 4.5 inches in length and have both detail on...
view all » Latest Activity
- Gumpaste Open Peony Video Tutorial
- Anti-Gravity Baking Theme Cake
- Anti-Gravity Baking Theme Carved Cake
- How to make Gumpaste / Fondant Ballet Slippers Cake Toppers
- How to make a Gumpaste Ranunculus Flower Tutorial
- Easter Chick Cake Tutorial
- Chocolate Cupcake & Chocolate Buttercream Recipe
- Easter Bunny Rabbit Cake
- How to make a Bunny Rabbit Cake Tutorial
- Russian piping tips - Cupcake Piping Techniques Tutorial