My name is Lynsey, and I am a cake artist from the UK. I bake and decorate custom celebration cakes, wedding cakes and cupcakes.
view all » Latest Blogs
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. So with Easter just around the corner I really wanted to create a bunny inspired cake, in the style of the ever so popular unicorn cakes. The great thing about this cake is that is not just great for...
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. So in this weeks video I am going to show you how I pipe cupcakes with my four favourite piping tips from the Russian Piping tip set. Out of the four, three of them give a very similar effect to a tulip,...
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. For this weeks video I really wanted to share with you how to make a gumpaste Hibiscus flower. These flowers really remind me of tropical climates and make a great impact when added to cakes. They can be...
view all » Latest Activity
- How to make a Bunny Rabbit Cake Tutorial
- Russian piping tips - Cupcake Piping Techniques Tutorial
- Gumpaste Hibiscus Flower Tutorial
- How to Prepare & Cover a Cake with Icing / Fondant
- Mini Rose Flower Cupcake - Piping Technique Tutorial
- Gumpaste / Fondant Present Gift Bow Tutorial for Cakes
- Christmas Penguin Cake Topper Tutorial
- Christmas Bauble Reindeer Cake Video Tutorial
- How to Make Inspired I'll be Home for Christmas Cookies 🎄🎀❄️
- Teddy Bear Cupcake Topper Video Tutorial