Ive sat down many time at the computer or with a pad and pencil trying to create a logo for my cake business.How hard can it be really, well quite hard.I find it easier to create a wedding cake then to design a logo. So today i finally bit the bullet and sat down all day creating a logo, ive not just created one but 6.I will give them to my very supportive outspoken honest hubby who will then tell me what is rubbish and what is good.Other wise it will be another full day sitting at the co...
So this is the end of the disasters ( I hope) Fingers crossed or new brain wiring crossed? Either way I hope this is the last we see of the neverending story :)) Ahhhh Kiama. Sleepy little hollow, here I come. With the pick and delivery of the forgotten concert tickets organised and the 2 wedding cakes done and dusted, I found myself finally relaxing a little ….. Yes, just a little :) My family don’t really understand how any of us Mum’s can relax when we are all toget...
Made this tutorial when I was asked a few times how to do this technique. Hope you enjoy it. :) VIDEO HERE Photo:
White Magnolia is one of my favorite flowers,it is pretty and easy to make. In this picture-tutorial I want to show, even without Magnolia cutters, you can still create a nice flower.Any ordinary 3 sizes leaf cutter works :-) Please feel free to ask questions. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
Here is what you will need: Repeat step 2 and 3 with light green fondant. Mix remaining light green fondant with white gumpaste. With smallest petal cutter cut enough petals for 2 rows. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
More Tutorials available at my FB page.Thanks
Hi, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.
INGREDIENTS: 9 eggs600g sugar300g peeled & ground almonds1 tsp baking powder1 tbsp wheat flour PREPARATION: Mixe the eggs with the sugar, than the almonds and last the flour and the baking powder.Line your cake pan with greaseproof paper.Place it in the oven for around 40 minutes at 180º C. That´s it, very very simple and so tasty. Hope you enjoy.
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries