This is inspired by Julia M Usher’s “cookie box”. Thank you Julia for sharing. I used tylose treated fondant for the body of the cookie box. You can also use modeling chocolate. here’s the link to the video tutorial on how I did and decorated this cookie box: xo-Rose
Hello, here is tutorial i made how to make rose with circle cutters and spoon instead of ball-tool. TFL.
This is a pictorial video on how I made my 2D Baby Minnie cake topper for a baby shower cake. Hope you enjoy it and find it helpful. Thanks for looking!!! http://youtu.be/Gtwp6RaYzAY
ClICKSTIX is one of my favorite tool but just like every other tools I have, I was faced with a big “uh-uh” moment when I first used it. I am not one to give up specially on something I had set my heart on to so I experimented on various ways to effectively use it. Here’s my very effective way of using my CLICKSTIX letter cutters. Enjoy and happy caking :)
Hi Lovelies!!!! Sharing with y’all this video tutorial I made on how I frost my cakes with ganache the upside down way (my way). You will need 2 same size acrylic circles, 2 cake boards, a turntable, a palette knife, offset spatula, container with very hot water, clean dist towel/cheese cloth to wipe the excess water off your scraper, engineer’s square, scraper, prepared ganache, crumbcoated cake, one round parchment paper with the same diameter as the acrylic circles and scotc...
This video how i make edible brooch for cake & cup cake decorations. TFL.
I have been asked several times for a tutorial on this, so I have made this video which is a collection of photos I took at the time and is by no means the best way to do one. It is merely a guide if you haven’t made one before and need ideas! I was very new to cake decorating and did not follow any guides or tutorials and was simply working from a photograph of a bike… so… there are many, many flaws. This was my first technical sugarpaste construction f...
Hello , i made this video how to make peony flower out of fondant or gumpaste. TFL.
I made a video on how to make faces as a thank you to celebrate my 10,000 Fans. The slower version of making a female face is on my Facebook Page. This is a tad speed up so I don’t bore everyone else..Hope you like it..
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 115 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries