I’m trying to purchase some new equipment for my shop but can get any loans from the banks so I decided to do this. Please help me out. Share the video with your family and friends. Any little bit helps us out!!! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evelynsbakery/evelyns-bakery
Hand painting on edible cookies, cakes, and cupcakes have become extremely popular. Brides love the idea of a fondant covered wedding cake hand painted, the cake becomes a one-of-a-kind exclusive cake for a wedding. Hand painting on fondant, however is not limited to cakes, you can paint cookies, cupcakes and royal icing, once the top coat has dried; the possibilities are endless. The method I used is a stroke technique… “Watch the video tutorial »
This is part two of the Fashion Inspired Fondant: Great Gatsby Hat... The royal Icing filigree hatbox. You will need five sugar cookie squares 2-1/2 by 2-1/2 for each hat. As I mention in the Great Gatsby hat post the sugar cookies are for a wedding in May and I thought the boxes would be little gift for the guests; I will try to remember to tell you if the hats and boxes are a success at the wedding. The bride”s mother and the bride to be… Bobbie’s Special Sugar Cookie Reci...
One of the issues I have with orders is that most of my orders come in last minute leaving me not enough time to dry my figures. I made one such baby booties due to lack of time and then noticed that customers choose these over my other fancy template booties that took longer to make. In this video I share how I make the baby booties . The baby shoes video can be found on my Facebook page under videos . Currently it’s for Facebook only as it’s a treat for my 12K milestone. ...
Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
Hi Lovelies!!!! Sharing with y’all this video tutorial I made on how I frost my cakes with ganache the upside down way (my way). You will need 2 same size acrylic circles, 2 cake boards, a turntable, a palette knife, offset spatula, container with very hot water, clean dist towel/cheese cloth to wipe the excess water off your scraper, engineer’s square, scraper, prepared ganache, crumbcoated cake, one round parchment paper with the same diameter as the acrylic circles and scotc...
“Making simple cupcake toppers using homemade stencils.
I made this cake last year for my cousin’s birthday.Hope you enjoy it Click play to watch my tutorial More tutorials coming soon please like me on facebook and subscribe on youtube Thank you Anna
I made a video on how to make faces as a thank you to celebrate my 10,000 Fans. The slower version of making a female face is on my Facebook Page. This is a tad speed up so I don’t bore everyone else..Hope you like it..
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 115 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries