Here is my video pictorial of how I made my Elmo Cake.Thanks for watching! :)
Do you have a special technique that helps you make things better and save some time? Share it with our members and win some amazing prizes. How to enter? It’s easy as everything else on our site – post a tutorial on CakesDecor.com and you are entered. Click on the large green “ADD NEW TUTORIAL” button on the left of the Tutorials page When is the Deadline All tutorials posted from November 12 to December 9, 6:00 pm UTC take part in the contest. ...
Do you have a tutorial that could help other members? Share it and win some amazing prizes. How to enter? It’s easy as everything else on our site – post a tutorial on CakesDecor.com and you are entered. Click on the large green “ADD NEW TUTORIAL” button on the left of the Tutorials page When is the Deadline All tutorials posted from November 12 to December 9, 6:00 pm UTC take part in the contest. What you can win? Every week we will do a r...
First I would like to thank all of you who decided to enter our Tutorials Contest by posting a tutorial. There were 60 great tutorials posted, but only one could be the best. —————————————————————————————————————————————R...
Woo hoo… it’s time to introduce another great new feature on our site. It all started when ButRCream posted a forum topic – Tips On Achieving Crisp Edges with Fondant? and Tortacouture added excellent tutorial as a comment. We realized that it’s really easy for a tutorial like this to get lost in all the forum topics and comments and it would be great to have a separate Tutorials section on the site. We finally decided to turn it into reality this week. We are bringing you 3 br...
Hey all. Two weeks of our Tutorials Contest are over and it’s time to pick one tutorial randomly – the winner will get a Custom Hand Painted Apron with own Logo on it. Since Calli won’t have enough free time to do Aprons for CakesDecor in the future, these 5 you have to chance to win are the last ones. If I realize that you can win one of the 5 last Aprons, It would be a honor for me to win one as well :). 2nd Week Random Winner Don Quixote Cake - La Mancha Wind...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries