I just saw a video from Verusca Walker about making molds out of leftover fondant that was so interesting I thought I’d share it with you. You can see the actual video through YouTube. Take all of your leftover fondant from previous cakes and mix them together until you have a pliable piece – you will probably end up with a grayish or taupy color; add a generous amount of Tylose because you want the mold to harden rock solid. Once you have thoroughly mixed the Tylose into th...
I made a WACKY NAUGHTY CAKE a few months back and thought I’ll share how I made it.A birthday gift from my client to her hubby dear on his birthday.She wanted a really wacky cake of a lady’s bust.Each…. had vodka miniature bottles inserted inside just for kicks.;)Now here is the pictorial tutorial: Step 1:Begin by baking two dome shaped cakes of six inches diameter.Cut into layers to fill.Start by filling the cake with chocolate ganache.Once filled,using a 1.5 inch st...
Hello!! After several requests to do a tutorial for my Mickey & Goofy Car, I finally had some free time and did a gathering of some photos. I have to apolagize, because I thought I had photos from all the step by step, but I don’t. So I did a fast toturial with the main steps, I hope it helps. SORRY!! THE CAR This was my model. 1 – Has you can see, the car was free hand sculpt on a chocolate cake and than filled with lemon cream. 2 – I did cov...
Please bare with me this is the first tutorial i have ever done (minus posting it on my own page) To start with you will need 1 egg cup or if you are better equipped then a flower former 1 flower leaf shaper tool 1 foam pad 1 sharp knife or scissors 1 paintbrush A little water Some greese proof paper And quite obviously the most important thing of all… Gumpaste Start with 4 pieces of gumpaste all around the same size. You can weigh these although i just estimate Make yo...
I absolutely love girly bows. Ever since my daughter had long enough hair to be put back, I felt the need to have a matching bow or hair accessory for each outfit she’d wear. Gymboree bows were definitely a staple:) I really wanted to make a bow out of fondant that looked just like one of those fun adorable bows. Here is a tutorial on how to make a double bow. You can add more layers of loops and ribbon or even cute decorative accents. To start, I use rolled up wax paper cut into d...
Hopefully the photographs are self explanatory, any questions please ask!! :) xxx Hope you all like it . For more Tutorials visit my FB page please http://www.facebook.com/Tortova
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. ...
This is a tutorial showing you how to create mini roses perfect for cupcakes. Easy and simple to make.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 17 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 13 parts
- Tutorial - 9 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Recipes Contest - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 94 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- Bobbie - 16 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 15 entries
- Cakes by Khandra (sweettooth) - 12 entries
- Melinartcakes - 11 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- funfetti - 10 entries
- Verusca Walker - 9 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 6 entries
- Nicholas Ang - 6 entries
- simplycakes - 6 entries
- SugarShey - 6 entries
- caymancake - 6 entries
- CakeryCreation - 6 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 5 entries
- LMCakeDesign - 5 entries