For this technic you will need one of lace mat that are used normally with some of flexible sugar pastes and if you are run out of the specific product, you can try out my idea. Hope you will enjoy it. You will need1. Lace mat of your choice2. Sugar paste /DON”T add extra CMC/3. Scraper5. Smoother5. Rolling pin6. Cutting tool If you wish to have as a result two tone lace you have to add first color first. Than add the second layer with contrast color If you are creating...
100% buttercream 2-tiered Wiz of Oz cake theme for March of Dimes benefit.Frost top and bottom tiers in buttercream. On top tier add 2-tones of blue for sky effect and smooth in leaving variations of colors… Outline w/ tooth pick shape for hot air balloon . Out line w/ red #4 and white & red for fill in balloon #5 and black for basket #4. Smooth balloon w/ finger tip dipped in warm water, and then out line again in red #4. Put #5 piped white clouds around to...
Well, we finally are ready to take our gumpaste roses to fully open from open rose (the fourth stage). In the spray above I have one bud, 2 partially open roses, 4 open roses, and 3 fully open roses. To achieve a realistic fully open rose I will show you how to wire the last 7 to 9 petals on your open rose. I have found by wiring the petals the rose is not only a realistic, but is stronger and easier to handle. Generally, I would have petal dusted the rose after the wired petals… ...
By Torte decorate CAKEqueria ( https://www.facebook.com/CAKEqueriaDIdabi )
This Christmas cookies can be both eaten and used as Christmas tree decorations. Here’s what you need cold shortcrust pastry mini cookies plunger cutters rolling pin with rings of two sizes silicone baking sheet or parchment lined ones pan with parchment paper skewer stick white fondant color decors red and green cup with icing sugar for roll cup with icing sugar and water 1 brush 1 cutter Star shaped tool 3mm/0.11 ’’ ribbon ...
Halloween cookies tutorial Facebook link Website link
A very easy coffin cookie to make for Halloween night! :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=459007420887327&set=a.273320192789385.64362.273208226133915&type=1&theater
This video how i make edible brooch for cake & cup cake decorations. TFL.
This video how i make orchid flower. TFL.
!https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdimg/mv8n4n5.jpg! I frosted a 1/4 sheet red velvet w/ buttercream and smoothed w/ very warm water w/ knife dipped in and shake off excess. * (tip) I also pre-spray lightly water before smoothing and knife in warm water.Center of cake put a deep line w/ spatula and smooth out those edges.Make a black line in between these crevices.w/ gray icing make # 4 line to do outline of bottom door plates and fill in w/ #10 or 12 tip. then smooth over being caref...
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries