One of the issues I have with orders is that most of my orders come in last minute leaving me not enough time to dry my figures. I made one such baby booties due to lack of time and then noticed that customers choose these over my other fancy template booties that took longer to make. In this video I share how I make the baby booties . The baby shoes video can be found on my Facebook page under videos . Currently it’s for Facebook only as it’s a treat for my 12K milestone. ...
PVC “HOW TO” I am still a new cake artist, and am far from perfect. I had an order for a children’s birthday party, in which the customer wanted a 3D character from a popular children’s show, Yo Gabba Gabba. I searched all over Cakesdcor and CC, as wellk as on the web, and was not able tyo find very many tutorials, let alone info on how to build PVC armature. I found a premade armature set on Caljava, but for $90.. well, that’s a tad expensive. I studied the s...
Many technic to make a head and a face and this is one of it. Hope you like it. For more instruction please visit my page : http://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 :) Hope this tutorial will help ;)
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
This is another an easy decoration that can add some fun to your cake. First, roll two strips of different colour fondant. Twist strips together like shown on the picture below. Roll into a circle and put a little bit of edible glue in places. Press slightly using your roller. Insert wooden kebab stick that was dipped in edible glue. And, viola, you have your Lollipop decoration.
This is such an easy flower to make. Excellent quick decorations for a last minute cake orders when a client wants just a nice simple cake. Roll your fonfant and cut circles by using a circle cutter. The size of the cutter will depend of how big you want to make your pompom flower. You have to make about 7-8 circles depending on how “fluffy” you want your flower to be. Fold your circle in half slightly, don’t push it too hard. Then again fold it in half slig...
Pictures are talking ;) ,, please don’t hesitate to ask me about any details :) to see this dress :http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/82127 thanks for watching
Here’s how I make a Checker Board cake.
Had three cakes recently that included the Billowing Technique – I hope you like my little how to.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries