I’m not very good with English so let talk about the pictures, I hope they are understandable. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them as best I can
For more details of step-by-step tutorial please visit my page at : http://www.facebook.com/joyliciouscakes
How to Cover a Square Cake Drum – (12” or smaller) Materials Needed: Cake drum (I always use ½” thick) 12” x 12” sheet scrapbook paper Roll of contact paper Scissors STEP 1Trim your craft paper to the size of your cake board. If you’re using a 12” inch square cake board and a 12” x 12” inch scrapbook sheet (like I’m using today), you don’t have to do any trimming! Awesome! STEP 2Cut your contact paper about 6 inches bigger ...
Ruffles are everywhere these days, and recently I had a bride want ruffles on her wedding cake. But not fondant ruffles – Oh no, she wanted butter cream ruffles. So I took a few hours to figure them out and I documented the process. Let’s start with an image of the technique, almost completed: Pretty, huh? The best part is, you only need 2 tips to accomplish this look! I have seen a rose tip used to make ruffles, but I have found that the Ateco Tip 070 is absolut...
To be redone
I just posted this on facebook today and thought I’d share with all of you here. It was a trick I learned in College and still use today. It’s my first tutorial and quite simple; but, it is useful if you’ve just run out of royal icing or buttercream, lost that grass tip, want your grass a bit finer than from a garlic press or don’t yet have an extruder. Hopefully it will be helpful to a few of you. Thanks for looking. :) You only need 5 tools:■a mesh sieve■a thi...
This weird deviced is called Sheet rock circle cutter and can be found at your local harware store for about $12. I can’t live with out it!!!
My cakey friends, here’s a video tutorial on how I made the big ruffle flower on the above cake. Just a heads up, I used 50/50 gum paste and fondant mixture on all the ruffle flowers shown in this video.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 117 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 21 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- FindYourCake - 8 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries