More Tutorials available at my FB page.Thanks
Hi everyone, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.Happy Easter :-)
In this tutorial I want to show you how to make a fondant ruffle flower. Ruffle flower accessories are chic and fashionable and can even be made out of fondant. They are a unique and clever way to accessorize a cupcake! You will need a circle cutter. I used a 2 inch round cutter to cut out 5 circles. Roll out your fondant so that it is thin. Working with one circle at a time, fold it in half but make sure it is dusted with cornstarch and that the edges are not sticking ...
I’ve been wanting to blog for a while. Cakes are my passion or my ‘cake porn’ as the other half would say. I’m working on some cakes I’ve done before this week. One for an engagement, the other a cake topper. The sun is shining outside but I don’t care. I’m off to mould something simple into something beautiful – HOPEFULLY!x
I came across a most adorable bow online that had the cutest little hot pink owl, and I knew that I had to make it out of fondant:) So here is a pictorial that I put together on how I made her. I am working on putting together a tutorial of the girly bow that I made with the little owl on top. Thanks!
Hi, I think pictures are simple and no need for more descriptions but if you have any question please ask.
Here is how I made my little sugarpaste Minions from the movie ‘Discpicable Me’ Firstly you will need….a small amount of yellow, blue, black and white sugarpastea craft knifea rolling pina cocktail sticka jumbo straw (not esseintial)and a black edible food colouring pen (not essential) With the yellow sugarpaste, take a small piece off for the arms and roll into a long thin sausage shape, cut in half to form little arms about 1.5cms long and flatten down one end sl...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries