Here is what you will need: Repeat step 2 and 3 with light green fondant. Mix remaining light green fondant with white gumpaste. With smallest petal cutter cut enough petals for 2 rows. For more Tutorials visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakes
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Italian Cream Cake This is the best recipe for this cake I have ever tried. We eat it without icing all the time. It is just that good. Made some cupcakes just today. Mmmmm :) INGREDIENTS 2 CUPS SUGAR 1/2 CUP SHORTENING 1 STICK BUTTER 1 CUP BUTTERMILK 2 CUPS ALL PURPOSE FLOUR 1 TSP VANILLA 1 TSP BAKING SODA 1 TSP SALT 5 EGGS, SEPARATED 2 CUPS COCONUT 1 CUP CHOPPED PECANS CREAM TOGETHER SUGAR, SHORTENING, AND BUTTER. ADD BEATEN EGG YOLKS, BUTTERMILK, AN...
For full Tutorial and Modeling Chocolate recipe and Tips visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MelinArtCakesCheck out other Tutorials….New tutorials coming soon.
Make your homemade Pan Release. Ingredients: 1/4 cup vegetable oil ( I use Canola oil)1/4 cup vegetable shortening, room temperature1/4 cup all-purpose flour Directions: Using an electric mixer beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.Yes! That’s it. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
2 cups self-rising flour 2 cups sugar 1 tsp soda 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 1/2 cup wesson oil 3 cups carrots 5 eggs (separated) 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1-2 cups pecans Preheat oven to 350. It take 40-50min to bake. I mix all the dry ingredients and wisk them together. I add the oil and egg yolks and mix well. I then beat the egg whites until fluffy. I fold them into the batter. Then I fold the carrots and pecans into the batter. It is really a simple ca...
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page.Thanks.
For most of us maybe it’s too late for a cake sea theme, but in this tutorial you can also see how to model one of the most famous cat in the world, loved by a lot of children…...and adults too!!! Hope you all like this few and simply screenshot Camilla
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Summer 2013 - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 115 entries
- Bobbie - 43 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 11 entries
- timefortiffin - 11 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries