As I love Ruffles,this is something that I came up with and I want to share with you. For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thank You.
Here is one of figurine that i made, it’s quiet simple to make face and head especially if you have problem to make lips and nose ;) I made alot of figurine as a cake topper and always happy to made them and put them on each my cake. My costumer always keep them as a remember of their event. For more instruction you can visit my page https://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 Hope you like it. Enjoy!! ...
What is Brush Embroidery?It is a decorative technique used in sugar craft art. A paintbrush is stroked through royal icing leaving behind brush strokes which resemble stitching in fabric. It looks so beautiful and effective and it is not overly time consuming, what could be better! How can I use this technique?2D and 3D flowers, 2D animals and objects, ocean wave tips, fur (e.g. adding texture in a structured way) and as an outline/border. These images could be put on, for example ca...
Halloween is coming…this one is tutorial how to make Hello Kitty Ghost for the topper of cupcake. Hope you like it. For the instruction you can visit my page : http://www.facebook.com/SweetLin8 .Thank you for watching. Hope you like it :) Enjoy your Halloween with Hello Kitty Ghost :)
For more Tutorials visit my Facebook page. Thanks.
Monograms have been a big trend with wedding cakes now for a couple of years. I do at least one or two monograms a month. I have several different methods I use, but this will be my new “easy monogram” method. And I must confess that I been obsessed with Pinterest lately, so I asked my hubby to help me make my tutorial “Pinterest Friendly”. I’m not sure that it is Pinterest Friendly (its longer than I expected), but it is a very easy method for making monogra...
bake 3-tiers in 6-8-12-in 2-layers each. Frost in buttercream, smooth w/ spatula dipped in very warm water completely sides and top. Start at back of cake and take angled spatula dip in warm water, and shake off. start at bottom and go up and circle back down to make marks.. up and down. Once knife starts to get icing caked on it and starts to make texture messier, you need to clean knife off and repeat water, and motion. You can start at back again and add more texture or go...
Hope these picture groups are self-explanatory but please just ask if you have any questions! You will also find this tutorial on my Facebook page. thank you for looking and I hope this tutorial is helpful! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.389819501102255.92548.183774861706721&type=1&l=c52b3c2e1aFifix
- New beginnings - 26 parts
- Interviews - 20 parts
- CakesDecor.com Cake Themes - 14 parts
- Tutorial - 10 parts
- Sugar Diary by Sugar Shey - 6 parts
- Lalaloopsy cake toppers - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Tutorials Contest 2012 - 6 parts
- CakesDecor Quarterly Awards - Fall 2012 - 5 parts
- Disaster strikes - 5 parts
- Michal Bulla - 116 entries
- Bobbie - 44 entries
- Kirstie's cakes - 32 entries
- veenaartofcakes - 22 entries
- Melinartcakes - 20 entries
- Ciccio - 16 entries
- couturecakesbyrose - 16 entries
- Nancy's Fancy's Cakes & Catering (Nancy Goolsby) - 15 entries
- For the love of cake - 14 entries
- timefortiffin - 12 entries
- cakes by khandra - 12 entries
- cakesbynadia - 11 entries
- funfetti - 11 entries
- Verusca Walker - 10 entries
- SugarMummyCupcakes - 10 entries
- beasweet - 8 entries
- Thecakeaddict - 8 entries
- FindYourCake - 7 entries
- Karla (Sweet K) - 7 entries
- AnaRemigio - 7 entries